- Wellpad Chemical Injection Skids
- Drag Reducing Agent Injection Skids
- Chemical Injection Skids (Shotting Cooling Towers)
- Chemical Injection skids (Water Treatment)
- Lime/ Polymer Preparation and Dosing systems
- Well Pad Manifold Skids
- Injection Water Filters
- Induced Gas Floatation skids
- Multimedia Filters
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Rental Chemical Injection Skids
DRA Injection Skids
DRA by nature due to its heavy molecular weight and high viscosity is one of the most difficult chemicals to handle and requires ancillary equipment other than the dosing pump and piping.
The DRA when injected into the pipelines helps reduce the frictional loss (between the fluid and pipe wall and within the fluid itself) and also helps in reducing the pressure loss across the pipeline.
The skid is manufactured and packaged in a container (porta cabin) suitable for remote installation with limited operational intervention. The skid has been designed with the complete control system for hazardous area classification (Class I, Div I) with the MOC for pumps, tubes and fittings (all wetted parts) are SS316.