- Wellpad Chemical Injection Skids
- Drag Reducing Agent Injection Skids
- Chemical Injection Skids (Shotting Cooling Towers)
- Chemical Injection skids (Water Treatment)
- Lime/ Polymer Preparation and Dosing systems
- Well Pad Manifold Skids
- Injection Water Filters
- Induced Gas Floatation skids
- Multimedia Filters
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Rental Chemical Injection Skids
Chemical Injection Skids (Shotting Cooling Towers)
Chemical injection skids for cooling water treatment systems comprises of chemical dosing pumps for HEDP and Sodium Hypochlorite.
The chemical injection rate for compressor system number one is a maximum of 4 LPH at a maximum 8Kg/Cm2. Two mechanically actuated diaphragm pumps are supplied as one duty and the other as stand-by. The dosing pump will take the suction from the respective feed tank.
The Chemical Injection rate for compressor system number two is a maximum of 8 LPH at a maximum 8Kg/Cm2. Two mechanically actuated diaphragm pumps are supplied for each chemical which will operate as one duty and the other stand-by. The Dosing pump will take the suction from the respective feed tank. The calibration cylinders of 100 ml capacity will be provided for measuring and fixing the flow rate of the chemical.
A local control station is provided for each motor and a motor control center with DOL starter to operate 10 motors of 0.5 HP.